Widget

I'm off to a break. BONGGANG BREAK!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Second Year First Semester
NOW SIGNING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Woot! It is finally over! Five paining, headache-inducing, sleep depriving months! Loads of assignments, projects, OUTPUTS, interviews, paperworks, return demostrations! Oh yes! It's finally here! Sem Break! After all those, geez, somebody deserves a freaking damn vacation full of fun, SLEEP, night outs, sleepovers, movie marathon, reading favorite books, and...


WORKING.


Yes, for working. Earning. For personal and academic purposes - yep, need moolah for all the capricio and all. For night outs, for out-of-towns, for gadgets, for everything. Including TUITION FEE. Geez, I had an update thaEt tuition fee's escalating YET again. It's on the next semester though, but it's nice to invest now and to help your financier. And of course, all the extra cash would go for GIGS!!! Yipeeeeeee! Well, I guess, I'll have to spend this break working. Well, at least it's homebased, still have time for family and friends and gigs.

For all those, just two weeks, and off to second semester?! Need more sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!


*I'm not that keen of the Statistics Exam - I slept over last night, played DS and woke up late, so I guess I'm just reaping what I sow. SUCKS BIGTIME!!!! I was hoping for an A+++ for this subject. I hope Dr. Yap loses my paper and have me retake the exam. That would be ubergreat. IF ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang!

0 educated opinion/s: