Widget

YOUTH R.A.G.E.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I just can’t get enough sleep last night that I woke up so late for my agenda today. The rendezvous at JILCF is seven in the morning; well, I woke up seven also. And all I can think of is YOUTH R.A.G.E. Can’t think of any event today, all I planned for today is to worship and to worship and to worship the one true God.

I prepared for at least 15 minutes, I left the house half past seven. And oh boy, am I so unlucky. I rode a jeepney that in my own opinion is no faster than 15 km/h. Why would drivers like that dimwit appear when I need to race against time? I just can’t shout that I’m in a hurry coz I would sound selfish, and I couldn’t take all the minutes wasted while there’s a gang waiting for me. I’m stuck – in time and situations. Well, as I mutter ‘oh no, I’m late’ and other cranky expressions just to tell him indirectly I’m in a hurry, I spent 20 full wasted minutes for just four insignificant kilometers, I just can’t get it why would I have to feed scumbags and bozos like that jeepney driver. Well, at least I’m a bit gratified with the next driver, he’s fast and he’s furious. I must thank the Lord for his life for he saved me from complete embarrassment to my co-posses. I arrived half past eight and I were the last person to arrive. And, whew, they were still there!

Be ready to be revived, the house is ON FIRE! International Worship Institution-Youth RAGE really burnt the Tanghalang Francisco Balagtas or the more commonly known as Folk Arts Theatre with God’s all-consuming fire. Regardless of the humid atmosphere inside the edifice, Youths are really on fire with worshipping the one true God. Darrel Evans, much sought-after worship leader of the generation, began with “I’m Free” that really fills my heart with so much gladness. Remembering that we (Faith Trax) danced it last Wednesday, also it really symbolized how free youths worship God. With the topic, God wants to be near YOU, it did ignite the first part of the confab. Ptr. Jerome Ocampo discussed intimacy with God and what it can do. I can still remember his stories how God favored him during his trips in the US. How God use ANYTHING just to let you feel you’re always special. How would that favor change the nation!

Enter Congressman Emmanuel Joel Jose Villanueva. One of the many congressmen who support the impeachment complaints against Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and the National Chairman of Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan (Christian Youth for the Nations). Honestly, this is my fave part; being your official politically correct student I deliberately liked the act of Congressmen Joel imparting the very juicy substance on the real deal on the impeachment hearings. Are you aware that the admin congressmen paid supposed signatories a vacation to other countries just to be absent on the deadline date of the impeachment hearings? We knew that those admin congressmen were sinister but this is beyond the line. Bribery should be penalized with death penalty. For this crime DESTROYS our nation, feeding corrupt politicians and stuffing their wallets with plenty of cash – blood cash from people’s taxes.

Enough of scum politicians. I had enough of them.

0 educated opinion/s: