Widget

Officially In Business

Thursday, September 08, 2005


Can you imagine what I got this month? No one could ever guess…

Well, it’s a whopping P22,000 fat paycheck for my allowance for a year. Wow, that totally surprised me. Can’t get anything to buy til now. Oh shut up, Jonver, it’s for your studies. Biz could be a better alternative than spending all those blood cash from my Mommy, she’ll surely kill me instant the instant she knew I would spend it – NO HOLDS BARRED. (When will it come, my shopping spree worth 50 million?)

Stop howling the pyramid scam or even investments, I’m too young for that. I’m only 16. I decided to have a LOADING AND DOWNLOAD STATION for SMART. I know it will be a hassle finding customers especially in the way life plays with people, but if I won’t do anything within the remaining months before the second semester, I might as well as commit suicide due to boredom. Besides, it will be a good avenue to generate income… and keep my mind tingling. I couldn’t afford to lose an IQ point, I’m in 115 – average! Instead of keeping in watch of the president’s (why did I call her that!) plasticity and hypocrisy, I should at least learn to generate MONEY from my own blood to at least survive. Not later, the oil price could hit 50 and the dollar a hundred, I couldn’t take a chance to go hungry.

I’m tired of being a big bullshit in my ‘rents shoulders. I’m tired of living in my old cobwebby dirty room. I gotta get out and LIVE! I could not take another minute without doing anything. BOREDOM would drive me crazy… so I wanna live out loud, as the many youth and young at hearts like me – people who hates boredom the most.

As I drool, dreaming of my future life, I couldn’t think of anything else but how to sell my initial P500 load for E-Load. (Can’t say anything else, someone might steal my ideas.)

I sketched my DREAM FUTURE in my magic mind slate like a kid with his magic pen and slate. I’m going to take Practical Nursing this semester. After two years (which I would probably finish Nursing) I’ll go to my dream school – of course none other than UNIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS, and take Broadcasting. Some say about my idea is – it’s crazy to study again, aren’t you tired studying? – although I admit it really is.

That is, if I did not, once again, entered the United States thru the course I took. Nurses nowadays in the Philippines are earning not more than eight thousand lil’ bucks. How am I supposed to LIVE OUT LOUD if I would have that income and the kind of job that will eat all my time and not mentioning half of my life? I was a kid then when I told Mommy that I want to take up Medicine, but I guess times change so as people’s minds – I am now eyeing for Mass Communications. I don’t know but maybe it’s the drive of my peers (Raf and Jampz – both are writers and in UP) that I suddenly wanted this course. I was so vocal in the Medicine thing, I didn’t think this would ever happen. To those who know me, I know I write bad, but that is the main reason why I want to study: to achieve what I never achieved, to learn what I never learned and to serve my passion beyond my limit. For me, that is the essence of learning – LEARN what you don’t even know. Education educates not those ‘who know’ but those ‘who do not know’. For it is the main purpose of education –TO TEACH.


And maybe after I took up what I like, I might work at long last. If ever luck hits beside me, it would be even greater… give me a million… I’ll own a condo! My dream house isn't really a house but a condominium unit. I WANT A CONDO IN ORTIGAS, PRONTO! And if LADY LUCK would grant me two more wishes, I’d wish for my own set of hi-tech apparel (My mac, with its partner PDAs with Wi-Fi around the unit and what could luck ever give me) and the best work in the land. That isn't bad, whaddya think?


I enjoy daydreaming – though you could think that if reality bites, the wounds could be deep. Lady Luck will always be in fiction never in reality. For everything you earn have its own sacrifices. You won’t get anything unless you give off something in exchange. That’s the balance of the world, no one can ever change that. What you do will have its own consequences, no matter what. Never a man succeeded that has not given off something in exchange. And if life really is very unfair – the trade could also be unfair.

Could LADY LUCK struck our country, GMA’s out of position… PRONTO! (How I wish very dearly!)

0 educated opinion/s: