Widget

Plain LUCKY...

Thursday, August 25, 2005




I took up a test a today for the second semester. ‘Twas great although, I thought it could be more difficult. In fact, I didn’t reviewed for it; how rude of me. I was applying for Nursing. Don’t howl on me, it’s not my choice and thank God, I’m not in Fatima (I have claustrophobia). Well, it’s my grandma’s choice and she promised that I can take up any course after that. It’s a consolation perhaps. I think, I’m gonna going easy in here, coz I just truly think that a life better than this is waiting for me. I mean, it’s not really my thing, so I better finish this so I can take up what’s really for me. Even though I WILL BE earning $50 an hour for this job, I’m not staying long for this, I will be pursuing for what I believe what I want.

Well, anyways, my grandma left me money for tuition; the problem: it’s dollars, I still have to have it changed for peso. So I rushed to SM to have this whole thing done. When I get to the bank, OMG, the line’s long and the cashiers were slow. And can you believe this, I spent three full painstaking tedious mind-numbing hours just to get my money changed. Believe me, my IQ lowers and my mind numbed because of exceeded boredom. And at last, I got PhP 22,360. How would I suppose to bring that awful lot when I’m living in a hold-upper infested country? Sure, I fear my life, but my mom would kill me if she learns I lost tens of thousands of pesos. And I fear my life. What did I do? I got an envelope and put that in the deepest of my bag. Outside the bank, no one knows I’m with money, so I can breathe better. But outside that mall, my heart started pounding. Pounding, in a way that my ribs break away and it goes out. I’m also hyperventilating, knowing that I might screw all things up anytime, anywhere. But, I’m too blessed for hold-uppers and snatchers. Nothing happened and nothing should happen! I’m too young to be massacred by my own mom for losing 22,000 bucks.

I paid the fee, got my reg form and blasted the way out of there!

I went to the mall, strolled and found myself lost in a big library. What I’m telling is Powerbooks – one of the greatest places that makes my life worth living. And hey, what a good timing – it’s a SALE day. I grabbed up Dan Brown’s DIGITAL FORTRESS. I’m eyeing for it a year ago and now I’m owning it. It had a 20% discount making it from 319 to 255 bucks. I was planning to buy it though in NBS for 349 but I’m too lucky for today! Three hours of enjoying, at least all my fave books truly makes up for this day’s stress. Need not a stresstab for it, just a treat of my fave book make my day great. Wait, my reward isn't finished yet; I ate to my heart’s content – a sizzling plate of spicy hot sisig topped with egg matching a thick luscious mushroom soup and two cups of hot and aromatic java rice. Too bad, I can’t afford my usual frappoccino from Starbucks or I’ll go broke.


Did I hear the king called me to his throne? Excuse me…

0 educated opinion/s: