Widget

I have the mind of Congressman Cayetano...

Monday, August 29, 2005


I think I can’t say this straight… OMG… I can’t! No, this is too much! Oh okay…

I have the mind of Congressman Alan Peter Cayetano of RP.



Remember my article about the big waltz with the president and that endless impeachment dispute? For those who didn’t, please read it first. I might sound airheaded if you don’t.

If you’re a news junkie, then you’ll possibly encounter Mr. Cayetano’s wise sayings. And one of those was a part of my previous articles here in my blogs. Damn proud of it. I wouldn’t even think that I would say what a congressman (one of my faves and a good one!) might say one day! And I’m damn proud of it. Couldn’t think that he would say that.

I say: ‘the president herself said that we take our grievances to congress, and now that it’s there, why do they prevent the going and make it tough? Aren’t they too obvious that the president is really faulty?’ And as of now – this very right hour – he said almost the same thing in Diyos at Bayan @ GMA7. Congressman Cayetano, as the spokesman of the impeachment team is flaming silently in front of famous reverend and bishop Bro. Eddie Villanueva, saying these things.

WE’RE (Congressman Cayetano and of course ME) ACTUALLY AND BASICALLY RIGHT!

Yes, the president was too confident to say it straightly that we take our grievances to congress because she knew her allies could build walls so quickly, hindering every good move of the impeachment team. Instead of thinking what the mass really needs now (that is the truth) they just waste time voting for prejudicial questions and delaying tactics for the DUE PROCESS the whole nation is waiting for. Do we need to whip and flail every ADMINISTRATION congressmen to spit and do the truth just like the old times? Oh come on, this is the 21st century! My God, they are being paid to legislate the country good and not to protect someone just because SHE is paying them extra attention and special mentions. Public servants serve the masses NOT the president. They are not in the position to lie because they are being paid for the TRUTH.

THIS IS NO GAME OF CHESS. That whoever loses can just take time practicing again. Crisis IS the game. The oil price is the game, the dollar rate is the game. We are gambling national crises and pride here! And what are they doing? Sitting around happily and luxuriously while delaying the impeachment. ADMINISTRATION CONGRESSMEN, hello? I might be just as young as 16 years old, but it’s not quite a reason to DISREGARD my opinion, because I AM a citizen of the Philippines, I am a Filipino DEVOTED to truth.

I just hope that these ADMINISTRATION CONGRESSMEN AND ALL OTHER BLINDED CITIZENS OF THE REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINES would realize what aftermath of all of these is. Are we to wait that the dollar hit a hundred and the oil price to fifty per liter? Or they might just realize it if these congressmen will juts experience to ride the jeepney and pay 7.50 for four petty kilometers. To sum it all up, maybe they’ll just realize that the Philippines is already poor enough for them to stop doing these crazy things if they too are poor! I hope we’ll not drop there, as early as now, please be enlightened so we don’t experience THESE CURSED THINGS.

Falsity is a curse. So is crisis…

0 educated opinion/s: