Widget

NO SLEEP

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

RLE days are on Thursdays, so.....

Every NURSING STUDENT has the least privilege to sleep, especially if you're not done with your paper works or you have your return demonstration (fondly retdem) or you haven't been able to do you WRITTEN assignments (whatever happened to THE modern age?). Wednesdays are no-sleep nights.

So the only best thing to do is to keep yourself awake. DO NOT EVEN TRY TO TEMPT YOURSELF TO GO NEAR THE BED IF YOU WANT TO PASS. For a student like me who have been cramming his way since the day he learned to, THE BED is the no-no place to be. Plus, add to that that I have a severe attention deficit problem. Ergo, being in the bed for at least 15 minutes would mean that I will have been, most likely, slept my whole night. I WILL NOT FINISH A THING. My best friend when these times come - ESPRESSO.

Come to think of it, I love it when I have all the excuses in the world just to overdose my favorite beverage. I came to realize that saying affogato (spelled right?) will hype up your drink with a shot of your favorite espresso. CAFFEINE OVERDOSE. YEY! It just rush up all the endorphins and adrenaline in my body - the perfect mood for working overnight for the papers.

And yet again, I had myself caffeinated. It has been another Wednesday night again. It's Thursday before I know it.

I wonder when will I have good-night-Wednesdays.

Maybe never. Good! More espresso!

1 educated opinion/s:

Ayee said...

one more thursday to go, partaaay.