Widget

When you know you have something in common…

Friday, September 30, 2005

<------- that would be me!

Another great discovery I’ve made thru the years of my existence. Never in my wildest dreams that I will be somehow linked to him.
I know this might sound, again, crazy. For how many blogs I have sounded crazy, still I sound crazy.

We have the same birthday!

Paolo Bediones


A genius of the time being, purportedly dubbed as Philippines’ Reality TV King, Paolo Bediones is indeed another Pisces. I admit. He is one of my idols. Graduating from one of the most prestigious (and posh; well it is ATENEO that made him somehow) schools, a successful career man, a male underwear model with a very irresistibly lean (read: lustful) body and perhaps one of the much-sought bachelor; this 31 year old (he doesn’t look 31) celebrity-journalist had gone so far beyond his dreams (as told by him.) I can’t even imagine why we became birthday-mates. Can’t think of the time being if it has some astrological, zodiacal, tarotic, or just plain luck that we hit the same birthday (maybe I’m the one who sit in March 17, since he’s older than me.) Otherwise, he is one of my all-time TV personality favorite. Celebrating with him the whole 17th of March would be my honor and pleasure.

I just want to give it a, somehow, greater meaning. Like, if I will be of somehow like him. Perhaps, even I will not enter Ateneo, still, it’s ‘spendthrift’ counterpart would be my school. And I still want to pursue Broadcasting just like him. But, oh puh-lease, let’s omit the words ‘underwear model’ and I don’t want to disappoint people over the television. Whew, stop dreaming. But according to “PAO” (as if we’re close… oh how I wish) it is to stop dreaming that he fears most. AND, oh I forgot, we both read DAN BROWN.

Five months to go and it’s our birthday. Half a year planning could be considered a long time preparation for my ‘dream’ birthday bash with Pao. An ‘EXTREMELY DIFFERENT EXTRA CHALLENGE.’ Instead of the usual eat-the-yucky or extreme heights challenge in the nearby county or country, I want to have an unusual challenge with him. Perhaps, traveling the Museé de Louvre, the museum that contains almost all the most famous artworks of the old and new world. We’ll be trying to re-enact Da Vinci Code. I’ll be Langdon, he’ll be Sauniere (perhaps because he’s older and he’s lustfully lean) and Miriam would be Neveu. I am somehow frustrated about their supposed-to-be loveteam and when Ms. Beauty Queen married and migrated to HK, Pao lost a fortune. Well, this ‘dream’ challenge would somehow liven up what died years ago, when it’s still ‘Extra Extra’. Since it’s not only MY birthday on March 17, he should also contribute to what we can do on a most special day. I can’t actually read Pao’s mind but, I think whatever it is he will suggest, it will be most beautiful considering the challenges at Extra Challenge is 70% his mind, I can’t underestimate his thinking.

In any way, there should be a hidden (like in Da Vinci Code) link to why we are born the same date (even though not the same year.) But it most likely seem that I’m just easily absorbed to Da Vinci!

PS: To those who read Dan Brown… just wanna tell you that he’s working on another Robert Langdon story… it’s still not yet in the market, it’s reportedly a two-year research story… I am not giving the synopsis, I’ll be spoiling Langdon on your side!

0 educated opinion/s: